Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

Summer has officially started.

Guess who's back?
Welcome back everyone. summer is here again and so is school.
Today is what i call the beginning of the end as this is the first class I'm having for this term which just happens to be the last term of my International year Zero

Obviously I didn't do as well as I expected for last term and it has really discouraged me but this term the aim is to be consistent,positive,creative and basically do more.From last term, I really learned the importance of research,consistency and grammatical accuracy which I plan to work on as much as i can.


Adding the inspire to the ration=Inspiration
I'm looking forward to good things this term and during my summer break I came across various pictures that really inspired me. It was not because of what they meant on the surface rather it was because the message these pictures portrayed could be applied to other aspects of my life.






































This picture was posted by an account on Instagram and when i saw this, I really thought deeply about it.
It made me realised that my attitude towards school work wasn't good enough so I will try to put as much effort as I can as well as do more,I will also try to think positively throughout this course while reflecting on the law of attraction which is what you think whether positive or negative will attract such experiences .I equally found that I had a lot to work on my self both personally and academically while trying to look within myself for the answer to the points being made in the picture.When it comes to my daily habit i realized that i need to include blogging into my daily routine so as to get ,y work updated everyday.This picture is very straightforward for anyone to understand.

Also,I hope b posting this picture people can use it to assess themselves and develop certain habits and characteristics so that they can become better versions of themselves.


seen you in my next post,
Ebitimi

Comments

  1. Good work on first post - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the screan about 10 things that you can control, I see that you tret this topick seriously, good examples, explanations and reflection but you have to think about the sources don't forgot about that this is importanrt :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith