Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

RE-Film project

so I tried filming the first time with Anna but it didn't work out because there was a lot of resources and aspects of the filming I didn't take into consideration. Therefore in this post, it will be discussing the factors of filming that lead to me changing my location and character as well as the storyline.

storyline
Initially, I had a particular storyline which I had planned out earlier in my blog and I was excited to film it and when I got to the location to film I realised that there are so many missing props that the initial idea and plan wouldn't work out but also she had other props that I could use to improvise.nevertheless,the story had to change

Location
The location that we were going to film was at Anna's house. The location was good actually. Although it was missing some props that I had initially planned to use, There were other significant things on site that would have contributed greatly to the making of the film. For example, Anna's toilet was outside her room which wasn't the plan for me. However, she had a staircase at her accommodation which I could have used.

Lighting
I did not anticipate that lighting was going to be a problem because I had thought horror movies are scarier in the dark but it turns out they use some form of lighting which I hadn't thought of. So when I was filming with Anna there was little to no light and the result of such was that I could barely see her after rewatching.

Audio
The sounds were to low when reaching and the sounded really bad. I was disappointed in the audio the most in my opinion that was the most important aspect of this horror film and I needed it to be as clear as possible and it wasn't and I didn't know how to go about that

Timing
I think this was a key factor that led me to change my main character. Anna had a job and had her own projects to do but was willing to assist me. However, I had to work around Her schedule and this just made it difficult to film especially because there were other factors in the filming process that didn't

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith