Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains.
These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.
                                                                                 
I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg.
Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings.

when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had.


now i devour the result of my hard work

These pictures show the process of making indomie. Indomie is a brand of instant noodle by Indofood, the largest instant noodle manufacturer in Indonesia.it is made up of flour and fortified with vitamin A, B1, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid and iron.
many of their noodles can be eaten by vegetarians even the chicken based flavours.there are over 30 different indomie flavours. my favourite is the onion flavour as you can see.
indomie can be eaten with meat, chicken, egg, fish or what suits your preference.
you can get this in any African store. they come in a sachet and the seasonings are included.

REFERENCE
http://www.indomie.co.nz/about

This project has been Signed off my my tutor,zoe. PROJECT SIGN OFF


Comments

  1. This is interesting and shows that you have understood how to record and show the process and add detail to your work - we will now need to consider how you can use this idea for your project - we will discuss this this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had your project signed off so you need to blog about what we discussed and start your research and development of your project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this blog post very much! Really attractive facts! i adore such things. Thanks for suggestion.windows movie maker crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith