Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

SOCIAL MEDIA BAR

As a media student, I believe that social media plays a major role in the world of media today. This is because it is one of the fastest ways to communicate with the public and it can be very beneficial when used properly.
Therefore for today's post, I will be adding a social media bar to my website so that when people visit my website they will be able to contact me if needed. Through this, it will ensure that I interact with my audience.
the process of adding the social media bar to my Wix website is below so please stick with me to understand.

 On the left side of the page where you have your different feature, choose the add section; it has plus sign as the symbol. when this is done a lot of tools will show. By choosing the tool called social, different social bar designs will appear and you can pick the social bar of your choice. I picked the first one.
As you can see it has appeared on the screen. Next, click on the option on top of the social bar that says set social link.
 The set social links panel will open in this form. The purpose of setting social links is to link your details with the social bars so that when someone clicks on any one of them it goes to the account site that you link it to.
 As seen here, I deleted some of the social bars. This is because I wanted to keep some of my personal account private. To do REMOVE a bar, you place your cursor over the social bar that you don't want and then a bin will appear on the bottom right corner. by clicking on the bin you will be deleting social bar you don't want .however, to ADD a social bar, at the top right corner of the page you will see 'add icons' click on it.
 This is what will show when you click on it. Then you add whatever social bar you want .in my case I wanted the blogger and Instagram bar.
 After successfully adding my social media bar, As seen I added the link to accounts .this was done by clicking on add a link which is on the right side of the page. then clicking done to finalize it.
DONE!. just place the social bar wherever you want on the page and you're good to go. if you want to add text next to it, you can check my previous post. The link is here. The reason why I didn't add a caption to the social bar is that they are popularly known.
Reflection:
I enjoyed writing this post because it emphasises on the importance of communication in media and the aims of interacting with your audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith