Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

Business Plan Research 2:company summary

Welcome back to my blog.

I was supposed to be talking about the second stage of my major project research which is the Opportunities stage that identifies the impact of my business to both my business and my consumers but i decided to discuss my COMPANY AND MANAGEMENT SUMMARY instead.
while researching i found this table that had everything i needed to fill in order to give a proper detailed explanation.

Company Summary


Company Description Worksheet


Business Name
 Ebifame's orgànic
Company Mission Statement
 Ebifame's orgànic business is targeted at university students and others to support them with nutritious fresh and organic  fruit products required to live a stress free life.
Company Philosophy/
Values
At Ebifame's orgànic , we believe customer satisfaction begins with the quality and the visible efforts put into the creation and presentation of our products. We believe good health is essential for anyone to live to the fullest therefore our top priority is the distribution of organic fruits and their products.

Company Vision
Our vision is to be Leicesters most customer-centric fruits company ; to provide products where people can feel confident to consume and be satisfied.



Goals & Milestones

1.First year: Earn back double of the start up cost. Expand fruit business by  starting to venture into fruit juice business.

2.Next 5 years:Create a website,own my own shop and and start home delivery of product.


3.Next 10 years :Have an established brand reputation in Leicester shire and be in partnerships with reputable community organisations and schools in order to promote the variety of products that the business will be producing  such as fruit juice,fruit smoothie and a healthy fruit diet programme.



Target Market
 University students and other interested consumers.
Industry/
Competitors


1.Other fruit sellers  in the Leicester market

2.Established stores that sell both fruit and a variety of fruit products.
Legal Structure/
Ownership
 Ebifame's organic is a sole proprietorship and the owner will be legally responsible for all aspects of the business.




Reflection
Honestly,writing this was a bit hard for me because there are a lot of aspects of planning a business that I am not still not aware of (which is the purpose of the research..i know).I think my major problem is the fact that this is real so I can not make up anything from my imagination apart from the business that I plan to create as everything else has to be factual information. I am beginning to have second thoughts about this idea but i will try my hardest to do well in this.There are  many resources that have been provided online to  assist in the research process of this plan and although i am thankful for that ,it makes it much more difficult for me look for accurate information because I don't which one is actually correct. I hope to find much more helpful information as i go which will assist in the progress of my major project.




New words

Bill of materials :it is the complete list of all the items that are required to build a product.




Reference
score
fresh fruits company
in different languages
leicester market
big barn
hugofox
the marketing blender


Comments

  1. There are issues with the formatting on the font/background being white. You can remove this in the html view on your blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good work here - keep going with this you are getting the idea and although it might be difficult - DON'T GIVE UP! You are showing that you can make this business work through your business plan - keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have not blogged at all this week - you must keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith