Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

Major project Sign off

Welcome back to my blog.
Business Plan


For this post,I'm going to
  • share my major project sign off
  • discuss my project on the surface level
  • discuss my inspiration
  • state my expectations and plans so far
To view the sign off ,click here .

In my previous post, I listed out some ideas I had gotten after analysing an object .This led me to my   major project idea which is to make a credible business plan. This plan will be based on the services I plan to render which is event venues. The reason why I chose to create a business plan on which involves providing a venue for people to to carry out various events  is because it is a profitable business in my country with little or no stress involved also it will assist me in better understanding of my continuation route.
What I aim to derive from this project is first of all a better understanding of my continuation route by gaining knowledge of the conventional terms used as well as having a general understanding of it.

In my next post,I will be doing a breakdown of my research process

see you next time
-Ebitimi.



Comments

  1. Good initial post about your idea for your project - looking forward to seeing this develop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith