Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

PRE-PUBLISH:CROSSING T'S and DOTTING I'S

welcome.
This is the final website update.
I am going to be finishing up on my website.

HOMEPAGE.
 Like I stated in my previous post, my logo was changing positions and was overlaying other important aspects on different devices and this made my websites look less appealing. so I had to remove my logo from the header completely.
This is how it ended up looking.
 I tried to make the header look less empty and this is what I came up with. I put the menu bar on top.I preferred it with the logo however, the page looks good this way as it isn't as colourful.
As you have noticed, I changed the menu bar on my website. This is mainly because the texts on the previous menu were suspiciously overlaying. another reason is that my logo is not there anymore, therefore, the header was almost empty so I decided to make the header look occupied. To insert a menu bar, select add(+), go to menu, then choose the menu bar you prefer. when this is done, the buttons will link to their corresponding pages or you can link it manually.
Another thing I did to the homepage was to add the social bar to the footer. This automatically pinned it to all pages of the website and was more convenient. I did this by dragging the social bar to the footer space.

'ABOUT ME' PAGE

I didn't change anything in the 'About Me' page. The picture, the layout and the colour combination was perfect as it was neither subtle or bright.
This is how it will remain.

 CONTACT PAGE
I didn't change anything in the 'Contact us' page. I like that it is a lightbox. I like the colour of the background and I am impressed by the short bio I wrote. All these combined including the simple contact us bar is straight forward.
This is how it will remain
PORTFOLIO PAGE
This is the page that will lead people to my actual portfolio which is my food blog. 
Ebifame's Kitchen. I have linked it to the portfolio button so that when I click on it, my food blog opens.
This is how it looks for now and I will add later on.

UX TESTING AND FEEDBACK 
The purpose of this was to test if our website was working well and to see what others think of it so that we can make some changes based on the honest opinions of others. TO make a google form follow these easy steps.open your google drive and click on the (+)new button. when you do this, a short window will appear to suggest what you can add or create. click on more, when you do this more options will appear. select 'google forms'  and start typing in your question.
 This is how my form looks. I made it in multiple-choice because it will be easier and faster for people to pick an answer.
Also, on the form, I asked questions based on the colour combination on my website. This is because I felt the page was getting too colourfull and I was worried about it. I had already intended on changing some colours on the site but I'll wait to see how people like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith