Skip to main content

Reflection|Goodbye

WEBSITE IS OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED|UX & UI TESTING RESPONSE

'it always seems impossible until it's done'-Nelson Mandela
yes, I finally published my website. I thought I never would and I thought I was extremely behind but it happened.please check it out and make sure to complete the feedback form.
This is the link: My website and you can find the feedback under the contact section on my website.
UX & UI TESTING RESPONSE
 So far, my classmates have given feedback and I will include it in this post. Most of the responses I got both negative and positive were expected because there were some parts of the website that I was unsure of. I'm going to address some responses that gave honest criticism.
THIS IS BASED ON THE 7 RESPONSE I HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR.
CONTENT: From this pie chart, it shows that 71.4%  liked the content of my website while 28.6% like it to an extent.
This is totally understandable because in a previous post I stated my target audience and it seems logical that people outside my audience scope are impressed my content to an extent.
NAVIGATION: when it came to moving around on the page, 85.7% could easily navigate around the website. However, 14.3% stated otherwise.
In my opinion, as easy as it was to navigate around this website, I agree that some of my pages were not so direct and posts were constantly linked to posts but now I have made adequate changes to my website in accordance with this response.
COLOUR COMBINATION: I received a lot of contradicting feedback in this field and I was slightly confused. I have already concluded that my website was too bright and had made some changes by trying to use more neutral colours in the pages of my website to balance it out.
SHARING:71.4%  say they would recommend my website which I am happy about. However, 28.6% say they won't. I find this ration reasonable as it is the same response I got from people who like or dislike my content. This is to show that some people are just not interested.
Furthermore, the reasons given for not recommending this website was due to the colours and the messiness of the website which I have made changes to already.


Overall, it seems that more people liked the website and I am glad to see that. most people rated my website 4 overall. To show that there is room for improvement but it is good so far.
 I have made the necessary changed and would like feedback so please check out my website and give useful feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMIE: INDONESIAN NOODLES (project sample)

Most times when I cook I always take pictures to show the process and the transformation process of foods. I like to know how dishes are made, the origin and what it is made of. I think this is very important because a lot of people are not aware of what their food contains. These pictures were taken weeks ago and I am posting them because I really like Indomie and for a long time, I taught they were introduced firstly in Nigeria but it is Indonesian born.                                                                                     I boiled the noodles in the sachets to make them edible and I boiled the egg. Indomie noodles come with sachet seasonings. when the Indomie was soft enough to my preference, I added the seasonings and red pepper then mixed it all up .then I poured the prepared Indomie to a plate and I put the boiled egg as well as an already boiled chicken which I previously had. now i devour the result of my hard work These pictures show the process o

PROJECT RESEARCH :HORROR AUDIO

horror audio research For this post, i'm going to be researching more on horror audio. As I've mentioned previously,i already know what i want when it comes to the audio. i want it to be very subtle and unsettled. In this video,I explained the different types of audios i can use in horror from what i observed after my research. low pitched,high pitched,fast paced and slow paced .i explained their examples and how they affect the audience. i also pointed out which the ones i think i will use. reference: what make a music scary? MANIPULATION OF OUR EMOTIONS Example of low pitched and high pitched sounds

COLLABORATION:Research

Welcome to my blog, For this post, I will be doing  research for my collaboration project. In my previous post, I talked about the social media idea that I and my teammates decided to work on. I decided to narrow down my research to two things that I am currently interested in which is my continuation route and music. Uber and Spotify My Continuation Route: Business management with Economics During my research, I was searching for businesses that are very different but were able to effectively collaborate to produce something unique and useful and that is how I found Spotify and Uber.   you’ll be able to travel in style by choosing the soundtrack for your Uber ride. When you request a new ride via the Uber app and get matched with a music-enabled vehicle, you’ll also be able to connect to Spotify and select between ready-made playlists, your own playlists or whatever else you’d like to hear. You’ll also be able to wirelessly control the music during the ride using eith